7/31/2004

Ahhhh, Good Times

Well, remember that job interview I was supposed to hear about yesterday before end of business? Well, today, around 3:30-4:30 I found out that I did not get the job...SURPRISE!!! Since I don't really have a customer service background - and the second round of interviews didn't go as swimmingly as the first - I pretty much knew the outcome of that venture. But, the interview I went for at the beginning of this week...the girl liked me so much she recommended me to another lady with a position that required a "higher skillset than the previous position [I] applied for". So, she wants me to come in Monday for another interview. She seemed really apologetic for asking me to come back to the same place so soon. It probably won't pan out, but I can try to look at the positive side and consider that I am at least getting good interview practice. I seem to be getting better at bs'ing and not sounding like a complete ignoramous when confronted with real-live one-on-one convos with strangers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »