7/13/2004

Done

Since there are only 2 people who read/comment on this site and they are both currently away/offline/dead..whatever...I think I'm done. There have been 2 responses in the past 2.5-3 weeks and I am slowly fizzing out because I can't see much of a point in this whole thing if I'm basically talking to myself. Isn't that one step away from insanity? ANYWHO, I have come to terms with the fact my friends hate me, and I'm boring...I should have stuck with the moving to Delaware thing. They actually talked to me then *snicker*. Well, there's always August, if the plethora of job related calls and interviews I have going on in the next week or two don't work out. If you have any complaints about my insane blatherings, blame Grau..He made me do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one hates you Stephanie, and I read your blog every day (when the little monster lets me)!

Nessa

Bou said...

I think you would be surprised at there being more than two of us! If you register with site meter, it will tell you how many people take a gander. I think people read, but don't comment. My sister informed me today she has a couple friends who read me, but damn if I ever knew that!

From a previous post, I'm catching up since I'm out of town, your interviewer seemed totally incompetent and I would be scared to death to work for someone like that. If she gave you all those mixed signals during your interview, can you imagine what she's like to work for?! Run away! Run away!!! Yikes!

Anathematized1 said...

I was merely being facetious about the friends hating me thing. I know they are usually just annoyed by me ;)

Anyway, I'm not like some others out there who are into blogging merely to have a place to gripe. I gripe to my friends, and quite frequently at that. So I'm not expecting my thoughts to disappear into the ether; I was looking more for interaction, and I'm really not getting it. I figure it's because I don't deal with issues of great political import, or make topical comments which require debate.

Anyway, lack of response led to lack in frequency for posting, and ultimately in my lack of desire to even be bothered. I'm not seeking a captive audience, just an alive one LOL.

I might pop in on occassion with tidbits, but unless there is some major uprising against my conceding defeat and bowing out of the blogging thing, I think I WILL go gentle into that good night.

That 1 Guy said...

Crap! I just added you to my sidebar. Well, hope to hear some more from you in the future. I'm not going to remove you, 'cuz you're still a spawn of Grau.