7/17/2004

Why I'm short

Last week, a friend basically asked me why I'm so short. Well, I gave her a bit of info, but, if she happens across my blog she can read this article about my disorder. But, to those you know me...am I in denial about the section below? Cause I SWEAR I don't feel like I have ANY of those. Keep in mind, if you disagree..I know where you live.
An individual with achondroplasia has disproportionate short stature: the head is large and the arms and legs are short when compared to the trunk length. This shortness is particularly noticeable in the upper arms and thighs. Other signs are a prominent forehead, a flat or even depressed area at the base of the nose (between the eyes), a protruding jaw, and sometimes poor dental structure -- the teeth are crowded and the upper and lower teeth may be poorly aligned.
Fuck, it's 7:30 already?!?!?!?! I have to get to bed...Only 3.5 hours 'til the family reunion starts.....ummmmm *cough, cough* I don't feel so well.

5 comments:

Anathematized1 said...

So, my arms and legs seem disproportionately short in comparison to my trunk length???

I'm short all over...or so I thought... damn......wait...are you sure it's not the large ta-ta's throwing you off?

littlejoe said...

You have ta-tas? I never noticed. How odd, and to think, I like breasticises

Anathematized1 said...

LJ: Hahahh, as many comments as you have made about them I know that's a bold-faced lie.

Grau: From what I saw at your house the other day, you might be workin' on ass number 4. (When are you putting me on the gate list motherfucker?!?!?!)

Anonymous said...

Your arms seem fine, you legs are short but I never thought you had an enormous head, nor did I think you looked like a short cave woman. The ta ta's do throw it off however.

-Nessa

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! digital camcorders snow boarding games Getting rid adware Search for x10 software on pc gibson 26 sons roulette wheel Atv air filter k Colorectal cancer symptoms Camping boone nc Top ten call centers philippines Leg ambien sic Renault kangoo nevo topamax online http://www.bmw-cooper.info/ritalin-diet.html hp ink cartridges