7/04/2004

I've sold my soul to Ebay

I have no job, my savings are near depleted (THANKS CAR PAYMENT), and STILL I've purchased approximately $25 on rocks and glass because I thought they were "purty" (THANKS EBAY). I figure if I ever get the money together to purchase the necessary tools I can make my own jewelry out of it. My friends will know how ridiculous this statement is because I have only really ever worn one piece of jewelry in the past 10 years. Well, that doesn't include the various piercings I had acquired through my younger days. But my friends would have gouged heir eyeballs out if they had seen 2 of those. The only one viewable by the public was my eyebrow ring... Ahhhh, distant, quasi-painful memories *whistful sigh*. This particular bit of jewelry I picked up in Madison, Wi. It is a ring based on the fairy tale "The Frog Prince": externally there is a frog; inside of the ring is a naked man. Most people I show the inside to seem to think it is a frog with a penis. This is a thought I have always found to be deeply disturbing, but what is worse is that most of the people that notice it is indeed a naked human being think that it's Jesus. I know I'm not the most religious person on the face of the planet, but I'm not sacrilegious enough to wear a naked Jesus Christ on my person. Anywho, here is a pic of one of my recent purchases from Ebay. Purty rocks. I'm not even sure if I got ripped off, but this particular damned item set me up to acquiring $22 worth of other rocks and glass bits because the seller offered free shipping on purchases up to $20. I need to stop staying up late and buying things, this is getting to be an addiction. BTW, I may be up for 2 jobs next week. I find out about both on Tuesday. Wish me luck so that I can afford not to lose my car over some goddamned baubles I purchased in the wee hours of the morn! *singing fades off into the distance* "Woo woo woowoo woo woo woowoowoo! Do you know the way to use Ebaaaaaay..."