6/30/2004

Well...

Grandmother supposedly had a heart attack yesterday before I drove her to the ER. And since I'm not sure if anyone is really reading my blog, I'm going to use it as the perfect excuse not to bother posting for a few days. Did I ever mention that my biological mother is a psycho bitch who has her own version of reality that seriously deviates from any other known human being on the planet? I had to be nice to her yesterday cause..well..her mom had a heart attack. I still got into an argument with her..Told her the family could screw themselves, and she got sorta peeved. Wound up catching her in an error of logic and she headed for the door all smiles and passive aggressive happiness. Did I ever mention that my biological mother is a psycho bitch? Anywho, this works out well cause I don't have to remember to tell my friends on our monthly get together day this Saturday, the unfortunate news. Which I keep forgetting. (God I am so self-centered, bahahahaah) Cept there IS one particular friend of mine who can never come for Nerd Day...cause he's a lifeless fuck. Found out it wasn't a heart attack. It had something to do with her acid reflux. So she's fine and dandy. Later.

7 comments:

littlejoe said...

That was some serious heartburn.

Contagion said...

Now I try to check this blog at least once every other day when I do my rounds!

I'm glad your grandmother is alright. I know those acid reflux and ulcers can sure seem like heart attacks at times. My father has had that happen to him 2-3 times... and he has a heart condition so we always get nervious because we don't really know if it's the same thing or his ulcers.

Anathematized1 said...

Yeah, she has a heart condition and her left arm was tingling. Apparently, it was brought on partially by some new medication she is on, but since she's had two previous heart attacks (one last May), we are sort of on the "if you feel anything is REMOTELY wrong, tell us" mode. But, apparently her current discomfort had going on for a couple of weeks before she even called the Dr's office. And they are the ones that told her to go to ER immediately. She was about to hold off to take my grandfather for his eye appointment in Madison, but he and I bugged her til she went.

Weird, any other time she will bitch cause say, her big toe hurts, but her left arm goes all weird and her chest feels funny and she holds off for 2 weeks...*shakes head*. I don't get it.

Anathematized1 said...

I have no idea what you are talking about....asshole *chortle*

Bou said...

I try to get to you every day, if not every other. I know I'll be able to get to it more frequently now that I have you linked.

I had the acid reflux/heart attack in December. Thank God I'm 38 and not 58 or they would have had me in the ER. Scared the hell out of me. The only thing that kept me calm was knowing my pulse was 58, so there was no way in hell I was having a heart attack.

Blech. What a mess your Mom is such a psycho. Like life isn't hard enough without being related to a whack job!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Men's penis in underwear modafinil medicine Eczema anale Chess software for zire72 asians babes and cars Cock interracial massive 17 centerfire wildcat cartridge

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it How+to+invest Lexus h 1991 mazda b2600i Culinary apicius florence school cooking housing Tafil xanax Order lipitor boards shop qoclick Awning custom size anvil shirt http://www.teeth-whitening-40.info/Allegra_description.html Cam ranh hostels Record power ball Cheap dental plans cardiovascular disorders shirt detroit mc5 http://www.symbol-handheld-barcode-scanner-1800.info