8/19/2004

WTF?

In the weeeeee hours of the morn, a 22-year old gentleman sent me an IM through yahoo messenger. He is from Wisconsin, and we got engaged in a little chat - It lasted for all of 15 minutes.(Note:I will chat with anyone until you annoy me with your stupidity and/or turn into a pervert). Well...He seemed OK for 1:30am-after-I-was-dead-tired-convo. How wrooooong I was. Here is a bit of our conversation(unedited):
Me (1:27:53 AM): ok..I think I am definately missing something Me (1:28:01 AM): are you stating you want me to drive out there and sleep with you? santeria52596 (1:28:22 AM): no i am satitng santeria52596 (1:28:29 AM): i come out to you, and we not sleep together santeria52596 (1:28:47 AM): we chit chat, and we sleep by each other not with each other\
Errrr, I'm thinking about taking a poll...Maybe I'm a little crazy in not wanting complete strangers to come over to my house and cuddle with me? Am I getting old? Is this the new way of doing things?
Cuddling new craze for New York's singles Monday, August 9, 2004 Posted: 11:47 AM EDT (1547 GMT) Everyone needs to be cuddled, especially in lonely New York, say creators Reid Mihalko and Marcia Baczynski, who say it's a good way to meet new and interesting people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »