9/11/2004

Fucktard of the Week

Ok, I have been reminded that I have been slightly remiss in my weekly fucktard segment. This is one of the first convos I ran into in my log from last week...btw, sorry about the TMI and nonsensical bits..I was a little high on muscle relaxants.
chrism_stc: (asked what a HNG is) ME (11:53:36 AM): horny net geek chrism_stc (11:54:11 AM): lol -okay, i'm horny -but i dont think i'm a net geek -how would i know? ME (11:54:52 AM): I don't much care...you mentioned you're horny, and thereby lost my interest in bothering to converse with you chrism_stc (11:55:34 AM): lol -oh, you are one of those- chrism_stc (11:55:45 AM): you are horny too -you just dont know it... ME: (I happily went to play Yahoo Pyramids and completely forgot I was talking to him...after reading the above, I sorta got pissed and ranted) ME (12:11:10 PM): Yes, it's fun being horny and blind to it when blood is flowing out of you vagina like niagara falls ME (12:11:12 PM): and the blood clots ME (12:11:32 PM): oh yeah...can't forget the diarrhea..cause nothing is more arousing than the mixture of blood, diarrhea, and toilet paper in the toilet bowl.... ME (12:11:33 PM): fuck off
Hmmmm, maybe I should have taken the time to find one of the good ones...But, it's 4:30 in the morning and I don't much care to be bothered with putting forth the effort. Anyway, how the HELL does someone that didn't grow up under a rock or in a monastary NOT know they are horny? Gotta wonder if this ploy works a lot:
'lol -oh, you are one of those- you are giving me a briefcase full of $1,000 bills - you just don't know it...'
Use the force, Luke!

No comments: