9/11/2004

The Perfect Guy

After that last post, I reminded myself of a gentleman who I started conversing with at the beginning of this month. He's British, in his 50's, employed as a forensic doctor, loaded, and submissive (servile domestic). Excepts from his emails:
(9/02/2004) I am ... 6' 3' 220. Born in London, I have lived in the States for 12 years, originally in Boston and here since 1993.... I also wash, cook and clean and nothing pleases me more than spoiling and pampering my lady, I can also be controlled sexually, domestically and financially.... (9/11/2004)You are an amazingly attractive woman and I would hope that you would allow me to stay in touch until such time as my work here is completed.... I hope we can meet real soon as I have not met anyone ... either as attractive or as personable as you.
Hmmmmm, I think I might have to keep talking to this one. Ok, let me put it to you in terms you might understand before you get grossed out by the guy being approximately a quarter of a century older than me: The above guy would be a better prospect than the 22-year old Puerto Rican kid that is on probation and didn't graduate from high school (and currently has no permanent residence)...riiiiight? *smirk* Hell, maybe if I put out he'd buy me that custom made canvas tent I want for rendezvous LOL.