6/27/2004

Cheaters Never Win? Well, FUCK YOU!

Found out the greatest way to cheat on the Yahoo game Text Twist. It sort of started because I had been playing literati and had problems with the allowable two and three letter words. So I did a search and came up with some program that would show you what words you could form from the available tiles. Well, I just sub the letters from Text Twist, and add a "z" at the end(you have to have 7 tiles and text twist shows 6 letters). I've been on the same game for 2 days now. Up to over a million points. Sure, it might take the fun out of winning fairly, but I like to beat the clock and see if I can get all of the answers filled in with at least one full minute on the timer. Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of that, and last night I was too drunk and sleepy to know how to spell "the" without prompting. Cheating ROCKS!!

No comments: