8/14/2004

Are Black Men Illiterate?

I am sure no one cares, but this has been a pet peeve of mine for awhile and it's starting to rear it's ugly head again, now that mating season (spring/summer) is almost over. A little background: I signed up for some free dating service thing ages ago. I don't really ever go there unless I get an email at my yahoo account stating that I have mail or that someone found me interesting. I figure, what the hell, maybe he's cute and I can get a free dinner. Well, during the warmer months I hardly get any of those cheesy-assed emails, but for some reason I have been getting a plethora of them lately. And a vast majority of them are from black guys. I have a fucking statement at the very beginning of my profile which reads:
Disclaimer: I'm not a paying member, so I cannot initiate emailing - but I do respond. I'm also not into black men. Sorry guys.
Ok, I got a little pissed off at a friend who called me a "stupid nigger" at a get-together last weekend when we were all hanging out and I was doing this inside joke thing with another friend. I got seriously pissed off, because I do not consider myself to BE a stupid nigger...But, if I ran across a profile that stated "I am not into short, fat,psycho black chicks with napolean complexes" I would likely skim over to the next person of interest - no harm, no foul. I would NOT state that I was interested in them because, seriously, what the hell is the point? Yet, for the past 2 weeks, I have been averaging approximately 3-5 emails a week from black guys alone. These men are definately what I would call stupid niggers. I know some men think that women they consider unobtainable as a "challenge" of sorts. As in they want to win some game - turn the lesbian over to the dark side kind of crap. But, I am unsure how to make it any clearer that I am not remotely interested in black men. Apparently, specifically stating you are not into something constitutes a desire for every possible one of them to come knocking at your door. So, are they illiterate or what?? I can't imagine they just look at the pic in my profile and think "wow, I wanna bang her" without bothering to read the profile at all. It's not very long. But, considering my profile on yahoo and the amount of assholes that pm me trolling for sex despite my declaration that I am not fodder for their masturbatory pleasure, and if they are looking for one-night-stands they should look elsewhere, I shouldn't be surprised. I get a plethora of skeezy assholes asking if I have a cam, or if I'm horny. No wonder I think most guys are scumbag fucktards. Unfortunately, the decent ones that I am interested in are never interested in me...I even tried lowering my standards, but I have utterly no interest in him and will likely completely forget about him in the time it will take for him to be done with his work project. Do they have mail-order-grooms from Russia or maybe some eastern european countries? If so, I might have to wait until double coupon day; or maybe I should lose weight and get some plastic surgery? With my lack of adequately educated and remotely attractive male attention, I am definately starting to believe I am a hideously deformed grotesque being that exuding pheramones which only affect basement dwelling, clinically depressed, desperate losers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »