8/30/2004

Dave Matthews Band

After reading about crapping puffins on Boudicca's blog and my subsequent comment to it, I recalled something I had heard about a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post on. If you've already heard about it I apologize, a day late and a dollar short I guess.
Complaint links rock band to dumped sewage The Dave Matthews Band's concerns for the environment stretch from marine life in Biscayne National Park to transit riders in the San Francisco Bay Area. But on Tuesday the band was accused of making a not-so-ecofriendly contribution to the Chicago River: dumping raw sewage from a tour bus onto the heads of people aboard an architectural tour boat.
I dunno if I like them more or less after this. Oh, ran across another link while searching for the article. Didn't check it out very much though. (Bou - You are forewarned...ya might not want to click this link....ohhh..yeaaah..let the morbid curiosity take control. You are all ID, baby!!) A lil something for the kiddies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »