8/29/2004

What A Happy Day

Let me tell you, being wrapped in duct tape sux ASS. I spent from 5-8:30 pm being taped up by a friend for a body double (since I am so short I can't get patterns to fit me - hence my wanting to take the fashion design program at that college). She did the outline, ok..good. Then she did the fill in work, ok...good. Then she did my arms. "Ummm, my fingers are starting to tingle"..ok..not so good. Then she moved on to the second layer. "Ummmm, my knee and my back are hurting kinda bad"...ok..not so good. "Errr, I think I have to go to the bathroom..." ok...you get the point. Things didn't get to be "oh..god this is bad" until we realized the scissors to be used to get me OUT of the duct tape fetish outfit were not working. So her sister's boyfriend had to get out his boxcutter and cut up the mid-back - Can you say SPIIIIINE boys and girls? That was a freaky ordeal. Fortunately, he only had to do a bit before the scissors worked, and he was nice enough to put his hand in between my duct tape shell, and the dripping, sweat laden shirt I was wearing underneath. Let me tell you - Duct tape does NOT breathe for shit. Anyway, the worst part is over, now I have to stuff it, shove a pole up it, and maybe, just MAYBE I can manage to make myself bodices that don't leave my ample breasts falling out whenever I bend over. Unfortunately, I might have to have it done again, the shirt rode up and the damned thing was supposed to go down to mid-thigh but it wound up hip-level. At least if I have to have it done again I might be able to wear the original and have an addition of sorts put onto the bottom. That way I won't have to deal with the uncomfortable scenario of my friend feeling me up again. (This is the second time I've had this done....It's kinda creepy having women rubbing on your breasts to smooth down the duct tape.) OK, now that I have made all of my male friends vomit...my work here is done *triumphant grin*...

5 comments:

Contagion said...

Hmmm.. I've had that done to my legs when they made my boots. You are right, it is very uncomfortable. The next time you decide to do it, tell me so I can take pictures!

Bou said...

I'm not sure you made your male friends vomit. I think you made them think that next time they may help you smooth down the duct tape! :)

Yeah, the analyst in me is sitting here wondering what can be done to make that process less uncomfortable. I'm coming up with nothing.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I never thought of using duct tape as a way to make bodices...I may need your help on that! Apparently if you are a petite girl, you aren't supposed to have boobs..but no one told my chest that.

-Nessa

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it effexor patient assistance Allegro hotel and cadillac theater packages web site search engine promotion 20 Ativan 2b uses patanol discount card Marketing jobs uk online Watch levi commercials ring of fire http://www.internet-advertising-3.info/traffic-increased-online-traffic-web-marketing.html Tierra verde web advertising