9/19/2004

*Grumble, Grumble*

Damn you people and your infernal food comments. Sally's got me craving Irish soda bread with a PASSION. Due to That1Guy I would kill a man for a good german brew. Graumagus has me hankering for apple cider donuts. FoodTV has be craving pies (stupid pie weekend). And for reasons completely unbeknownst to me I feel the neeeeed for scottish shortbread and cornish pasties. I've been trying to cut down on what I eat...today was a complete failure. I had fruit and toast for breakfast - ok, off to a good start. A few hours later I went to a friends house and promptly ate a crapload of parmesian/garlic(??) Cheezits, a pizza puff, some french fries, and a hunk of feta from my salad (leaving my gyro and the remaining salad for two more meals). Got home and gorged on a banana 2 hours later. My goodness, I'm a little piggie. To top this off, I feel that I am going on a baking spree over the next few days so that I can take the goodies with me to Belvidere. Because Lord knows that if I am going to bake a bunch of crap, I do NOT need it sitting around my house tempting me. Better to bring it out to hungry people who will eat dirt if presented to them on a wooden plate. Hmmm, on second thought, I might have to hide a loaf of the soda bread and some pasties and some shortbread...and...and....*stomach grumbling*....OK, I better go to bed before I raid the fridge again. Tomorrow will be busy. I have to start making a new bodice (for our rendezvous in Belvidere this weekend), fix my old chemise, bake some crap, and get started on knitting a shawl. The shawl will be the easiest thing. It will probably take me 2 hours (YAY KNITTING MACHINE). Ok, none of you care...Well, fuck off! Can you tell I ran out of smokey treats today? Getting belligerent and acerbic. (A friend called me that today. I have NO idea where she got that from. I'm sweet as pie. *drips...and you hear a sizzle*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't FORCE you to eat the Parmesan and Garlic Cheez-It's...I watched the box viciously attacked you and pour handfuls of the nummy treats down your gullet!
They do it to me all the time :)

-KTreva

Anathematized1 said...

You must not have gotten the memo that you were the universal scapegoat of the day, LOL.

Anyway, I hope you save some for tomorrow. I shall be waiting on the porch with a corset in one hand and a sign that reads "lace me up and feed me cheezits if you luv me".