9/22/2004

Fucktard of the Week

Wow, I was getting a bit concerned I wouldn't get one for you. This one JUST came in. Hot off the presses! What the hell is it with french-speaking dumbasses lately?
jmneo_jm: hi Me: bonjour, je ne parles français bien Me: ne parles pas jmneo_jm: no is good jmneo_jm: you is very beautiful jmneo_jm: and exciting Me: ummm, thanks jmneo_jm: you wants my sexy pics or my cam? Me: uhhh, no jmneo_jm: lesbian? (ROFL emoticon) Me: why would I want naked pics of some strange guy? Me: I don't know you jmneo_jm: bye lesbian jmneo_jm: you is not funny Me: neither are you....pervert jmneo_jm: (ROFL emoticon) jmneo_jm: fuck you biatch jmneo_jm: you and you mother Me: vous ĂȘtes un imbecile Me: *yawn*
'Twas a bit lame on my end because I was also in the midst of trying to beg, borrow, or steal some cooking equipment from Contagion for this weekend....shit..almost said he was a nice guy...but he'd kill me because I let his secret out. Wheh! That was a close one... Ok, I REALLY have to go, I ate half of the scottish shortbread dough and am feeling a bit queasy. *hork*

1 comment:

Bou said...

Ya knooooowwww... as I was reading this I just kept thinking, 'how do these frenchies find her?'. Bleh!