7/20/2004

Russian Roulette

Ok, first of all, I have a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck...It's not anywhere near as ungodly far as the last one, only 1.5 hours away.  Apparently, there are some rather nice apartments that are only about $100 more per month than the ones in my town, so even with cost of living as far as the location and salary are concerned I should do quite nicely.  (I won't get the job.) Anywho, the job is not what I am worried about. What I am worried about is my date on Friday. Yes, Grau, the dance has begun *maniacal laughter*. First of all, I have to inform you that this is basically the reason I was prompted into blogging. Grau always got a kick out of the psychos I go on dates with. I have a modus operandi that was enacted a year or two ago: If the guy doesn't seem like a homicidal maniac or skeeze, I will go out with him at least once. My friends say that I am too picky (was engaged twice - first one lived in Sweden and claimed that working gave him ulcers; second one lived in Germany and was an alcoholic). So, I decided to lower my standards and at least accept the free food and movie combo that usually occurs on first dates. Hell, none of my friends can go to movies, and I'm broke right now. That equals a win-win situation for me. He seems like a nice young boy. How's this for not being picky:
  • 22 years old,
  • Puerto Rican,
  • Bullet lodged in hip and/or lower back,
  • Prior arrest record,
  • Lives in Chicago on probation,
Seems like a perfectly nice guy, right? Ok, in all seriousness, I'm taking a knife and going to see Spiderman 2 with him.  I REALLY wanna see Spiderman 2. All of my friends have seen it, and I wasn't invited so it's either the thug, or me, myself, and I. He and I have been chatting online and phone since February. I must admit he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he seems sincerely nice, and actually has ambition so...whatever.  I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into one of my typical dates where you have informed the dumbass for months you don't screw on the first date and then they get all pissed off cause you won't go back to a hotel with em after dinner. Pray for my immortal soul, will ya?

7 comments:

littlejoe said...

I'm hurt that you don't consider me for movie going. Like I have a busy life....in the immortal words of Shonuff "Nigga Please!"

Bou said...

Oh... MY... God!!! I am laughing! Oh please keep us posted.

Marriage is really tough and there have been way too many times I have looked in the mirror and thought, "WTF was I thinking?", but I married a good guy and I hear dating stories from hell from my sister and read things like what you wrote and I am so thankful I am married and do not have to contend with all that. If something were to happen to my better half, I'm staying single.

Anathematized1 said...

Grau, I'm figuring it's the latter. From some of the things he has told me (and I'm not sure he'd be intelligent enough to keep the lie going with as many subtle clues as one can pick out of a story to corraborate a common theme)...he's just desperate...

At first I thought he just wanted sex, but he said he'd hold out for 3 months. So, now I can't COMPLETELY fuck with his head...well..I can..but I shall try very hard not to. He also wants me to use my flogger on him, and he's vehemently opposed to me hogtieing him. I figure he's a subbie, and we'll see how long that lasts. MUAHAHAHAAHAH. *cough*

LJ: "You go to hell, you go to hell and you die!" I've asked you on many an occasion, and on only one occasion have you said yes.

Boudicca: *hisses at you in fear* do NOT mention the "M" word!!! *shudder*

Contagion said...

God dammit! Leave a name, number and description of this fuck so when we can't find you next week we can at least find him and turn him into a pile of rotting maggot buffet. When we said your standards where too high, we were talking about how you didn't like the one guy cause his feet where big and they touched you!

Contagion said...

Also, you never ask me to go see movies... Then again I'm never free to do anything.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Free milf fuck Disco dancing lessons European bulk server consumer email http://www.fat-pussy-0.info/Anal-45.html submitted amateur nudes http://www.used-peugeot-spare.info/Alliance-stratgique-renault.html home decor mitsubishi motors logo Of debt relief car alarm ratings or reviews Dentists in breckenridge tx texas venlafaxine and bipolar disorder Ball jackpot number power

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! oxycontin cr actions reasons for debt buy ambien Fioricet link work.realgoogle.com ambien pre paid calling plans Home depot kid toy South dakota wedding invitations Local moving companies local tiny titties hangout Bucket seat covers for mustangs http://www.mercedesturkiye.info/Mephisto-hiking-boots.html ambien hours