8/06/2004

I Am A Sick Little Puppy

Well, I mentioned the entire writing a song with LJ thing, so I won't get into that again. Well, we were joking around and he made mention of calling ourselves Dirty White Girl (an inside joke about me). I thought no, we should call it LHBV. (I am not even going to go into what that stands for right now. I think it would be too funny to have people wondering wtf it means if we DID go do open mic nights or something.) Anywho, I was driving back from my job interview (btw I got the job and start Monday) and began wondering...What kind of song could one write about a dirty white girl. Well, I came up with something deliciously wrong, sick, evil and catchy. Sang it for .LJ and another friend and they both agreed it was a horrid little ditty, but they liked it. I am going to hell for this one for SURE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, and post the lyrics!

-Ktreva

Bou said...

Wait. Am I the only one who noticed that you've been searching for a fucking job for how long and it only got a 'btw I got the job'? HELLLOO???!!!! S. gave us a Snoopy Happy Supper Dance! Something.

And post lyrics! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »