9/16/2004

Fucktard of the Week

Well, I have the newest fucktard of the week. Ok, I am taking a risk that by posting this, you will all realize how I have basically forgotten the ENTIRE french language (I used to be near fluent when I lived in Holland - especially after drinking my (considerable) weight in french wine, german beer, and finnish liquorice/vodka goo cooked up in a flat when I lived in the Nederlands), and that I have WAAAAAAY too much time on my hands.
ME (8:32:33 PM): bonjour....I was not available at the time you im'd me mehidou3 (8:32:56 PM): bonsoir ça va ME (8:33:27 PM): comme çi comme ça ME (8:33:30 PM): et vous? mehidou3 (8:33:50 PM): ça va merci mehidou3 (8:34:01 PM): tues d'ou ME (8:34:15 PM): je suis americaine....est mon français est tres mal....parlez-vous anglais? mehidou3 (8:34:44 PM): non je parle espagnol mehidou3 (8:35:02 PM): et le francais mehidou3 (8:35:20 PM): et toi ME (8:35:45 PM): mais, votre premiere...message au moi en messenger....errr...was in...anglais? ME (8:36:08 PM): mehidou3: hello! this is the beauty which i am looking for? mehidou3 (8:36:14 PM): ce n'ete pas moi ME (8:36:32 PM): well, I don't speak spanish and can't speak french well enough to type it ME (8:36:40 PM): so I have to say bonsoir mehidou3 (8:36:48 PM): bay ME (8:36:53 PM): au revoir, mon ami mehidou3 (8:37:59 PM): hola ME (8:38:12 PM): no hable espagnol mehidou3 (8:38:43 PM): si la hablo ME (8:38:51 PM): adios mehidou3 (8:39:00 PM): porque ME (8:39:08 PM): because I don't speak french or spanish ME (8:39:11 PM): and you don't speak english mehidou3 (8:39:19 PM): no ME (8:39:19 PM): so there is no point in our talking....
Well, he kept trying to talk to me for another 10 minutes. I finally wound up telling him goodbye in 4-5 different languages, figuring he would get the hint. Just because I understood PART of what he was saying in french and he understood PART of what I was saying in English....didn't mean we were going to have a convo. Oh...almost forgot the good part - the part where I came to realize this likely wasn't a communication issue on his end: He kept trying to get me to view his webcam about 8:40pm, and I THINK he called me crazy when I told him no... On a completely unrelated topic: I'm thinking about learning Japanese. I loved cyrillic - well only tried Russian, and the guy I was dating at the time said I pronounced everything correctly; but that chinese symbol stuff sux ASS... I remember dealing with those when I took Mandarin. So that's the main drawback for me. Romance languages are a LOT easier.. mean...we're all latin based. Cyrillic and Asian languages are definately not easy to pick up intuitively. OK, this post is boring me, as I am sure it has likely bored you if you bothered getting this far. Go do something productive...I'm gonna DANCE...and eat more of the chocolate covered macadamia nuts I made on a whim...Hmmm...

3 comments:

Anathematized1 said...

*sings a certain Divinyls song* I don't want...aaaaanybody else...When I [get real lonely] I touch myself....

Anonymous said...

Wow...how many times and in how many languages do you have to say goodbye? Perhaps we should give him the title "Corporal Oblivious"?

-Nessa

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info pontiac cmu womens basketball 2004-2005 Car seat covers frog cheap basketball goal 401k presentation buy ritalin online safely canada my aunts big natural tits 1962 oldsmobile starfire in heather mist Microsoft spam blockers free used isuzu nqr for sale Liposuction edmonton alberta Vw bug preformance engines