10/07/2004

The Reason I Watch Movies at 3am

Well, The Passion of the Christ SEEMED like a good movie - the whole 38 minutes of it I sort of got to see. Unfortunately, my grandfather came in to read mail and proceeded to ask me questions. Then, my grandmother realized what I was watching and sat her happy ass down. The next 18 minutes consisted of papers rattling, asinine conversations, and complaining that the movie wasn't in english. The movie is still playing, but I'm sitting here, bitching about it. I guess I'll have to wait until 3am - which sort of sucks because I have to turn my home theater system speakers down low and I think that ruins the experience. Hmmmmm...better plan: Watch the damned thing this weekend when they go out of town. WOOHOO, they are going out of town!!!! I'm going to have a celebratory drink right now...*in the voice of Quagmire from Family Guy* quaffin' chambord...ohhh yeaaaaah.

No comments: